This blog will discuss retrieving the team members list from the team site.
We had a requirement to notify or share the members on their team site once a week.
We can achieve the business requirements with effortless Power Automate flow. In this process, no coding is required.
Email (User Receives this email)
- The user receives this email
- Web URL which has a link to the CSV file stored in one drive
- Create Scheduled cloud flow and update the Recurrence based on the requirement
- Search “Office 365 Groups” and select it
- Select “List group members”
- Select the Group id, which is Team Site
- Search “Data Operation” to Add the next step
- Select the operation called “Create CSV Table”
- Set the From property (Value property of List group members”
- Search “OneDrive for Business” to add the next step
- Select “Create file” and Set the
- Folder path
- File Name
- File Content (output previous step – Create CSV Table)
- Add the next step as “Create share link”
- Link Type –> Edit or View
- Link Scope –> Anonymous/Organization
- Add a final step to send an email with the link.
Using Power Automate, we can retrieve the users/members list and share it with the team.
Thanks for reading, and Enjoy the development!